Thursday, April 03, 2008

wes update

From Steve (aka the eXtreme):

fyi - I was up at the hospital last night bringing something
to LB and I saw Wes and talked with him for about 5 minutes.
he's definitely not looking his best, but he was eating on some
ice chips and he was talking a little. it was obvious he was on
a lot of pain meds and kind of loopy, but he said he was glad
he was out of the ICU becuase it was "cold and too serious".
id say having visitors probably isnt the best thing for him
although he didnt seem to mind that I was there. after less
than 5 minutes, I felt like I was keeping him up so I left.
I'd definitely wait for the go-ahead from Dave/Allison/Renee
before going to see him.
so theres my first-hand update.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

prayers, prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sounds luckyer than i was And that's good I Pray he continues to improve.
I had my takedown 1 month after it was put in. Of course I'm Superwoodman
dad