Wednesday, April 16, 2008

crazy weather

-
-
-
-
-
-
I thought I was escaping crazy changing
weather when I left Oklahoma...
but pretty sure it's just as crazy here.
-
I mean c'mon, I was wearing a skirt and t-shirt
yesterday and was HOT, today I have my
water-proof ski jacket, a hat, a scarf, mittens,
and my uggs on just to take Schnooze out.
-
PS: schnooze had a physical at the vet today
and got her bordatella thing. But the vet gave
her an A++, he loves her so much!
But, she needs her teeth deep cleaned,
and that costs like $300, geesh!
So we will see about that later.
-
-
Also, FYI, I got a cool hamper-like
thing to store all my yarn in. Unlike the
pic; it's green :). Anyway, now all the yarn
is in one place! With a cool matching tupperware
thing for the needles and accessories.
-
-
Off to cook supper, then get ready for
work tomorrow :(

3 comments:

Kimiko said...

Do you knit? I do! I need to organize my yarn & crap, too. We should get together & knit sometime.

lauren and brad said...

that is crazy weather! eeeew!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, miss you! Stupid crazy weather...hope it gets better soon!

BTW, we have a new blog. It is jointogether4ra.blogspot.com feel free to pass it along to others as well.

Can't wait to see you!

Love you,
Gabriele