Saturday, April 26, 2008

dog/garden

Friday evening Cameron and I went out to eat.
I decided to get a coffee drink while I was running errands earlier in the day.
Usually Schnooze doesn't eat anything we leave around.
But when we got home, this is was we saw.

The empty cup completely empty
(it was about 1/4 full of ice and a vanilla latte)
the lid chewed and strewn to the side
and the straw.

we were laughing to hard and couldn't punish her at all.

the worst/most hilarious part is

that she was buzzing on her coffee high.

Seriously she was running around the house like

a mad woman.

hmmm, anything else in there?

trying to get a pic for the blog


we even set the cup up with a treat in it
to get her to look guilty for a pic.



sucker!


Now, below, I am not trying to model by any means,
but i was excited about my purchase,
and wanted everyone to see it.
But it doesn't look the same just laying on my bed
not being worn. So, check out the bathing suit.
Also i was pumped b/c my butt does not hang
out of this one, unlike every other suit i have tried on.
Also, the hands on the hips are pulling back my love handles :)
SO CUTE FOR MEXICO!!!!!
(the b.suit, not me)








Gardening time.
It was hot the other day, and I felt like snazzing up the balcony.
So, i got 2 tomato plants, a sweet pepper plant,
some mint, lavander, basil, and sage.
They smell good, and look pretty.
2 hours ago it was blizzarding. So twice since
i have gotten the plants i have had to bring them inside :(.
I am determined to get some awesome fruit!
Dad have me this plant about 6-7 yrs ago.
i think you are supposed to re-pot plants every year
or something like that, but i never have.
But this one was looking sad.
it's been through a lot, college, lots of moves,
heat waves where we thought it was a goner, and more.
So anyways little planty, I hope you like your new home.
the balcony.
L to R:
tomato (cherry), sage, basil, lavander,
peppers, tomato (some quick growing kind?), mint.
I love mint!
the cages are already on the tomatoes b/c where else do i put them
and it makes me think they will get big soon!
I also cleaned up the balcony and
threw away some stuff, and
put the folding chairs in the closet.
-
COOL!








3 comments:

Lane Adair said...

good update!! I like the suit. everytime jess and I plant something in our yard it dies. =( it is sad. at least the girl wrote you a note. that was sweet. when are you going to mexico??

lauren and brad said...

cute suit. you look exactly like your mama!

i love gardening. i need to do a post about ours. :)

Ryan and Katie said...

Love the suit! I hate shopping for swimsuits.