Tuesday, April 08, 2008

LONG OVERDUE :)

This is long overdue, but well i'm here now :)
-
Last weekend I went to a Women's Retreat with ladies from church.
We stayed at one of the couple's from church house
it's in Evergreen, CO and it's awesome
-
*shout out to Kim & Rhonda for being rich!
-
We talked, ate, and played Taboo

Taboo Madness
This is my friend katie, who in an earlier post I said
it seems to keep happening...hmm

clockwise with Katie:

Carrie, Becky, Erin

LONG LONG story, but t-shirts I made that

involve a haridresser names James Morrison and

me saying he was DEAD.

-

Anyway, these shirts were really funny,

to us.


(liz, shellie, katie)

Cameron's nickname is Slamcake, so, I am slam's biotch
(name made up by our pastor, Hunter)

-

Shellie's husband is a fireman.

-

Katie just got stuck with punchface/punchy somehow???

-

Also there is a quote by the indigo girls that i liked.

it was bethany's birthday, and her hubby sent
her flowers, TO THE RETREAT.
how cute is he, and how pretty are the flowers??

Erin, Bethany, and Renee

the 3 April birthdays

Odette (barista) making awesome lattes and coffee drinks

with Renee's kickass coffee maker

(after ian was born present from dave)

singing happy birthday???


the cakes,

yes the white one was featured in

rachael ray's april magazine!

view from back deck
some of the gals during lunch
Jess got her hair cut by Taylor
another backyard view


Erin J. cut my hair and it was like 1230am ahh!
trying to stay awake
looks okay, but probably need a
trim up at the real haircutters
the back was kinda boy-like?!?!?!




after the real haircutter cut
(super short in the back, but apparently erin kinda
isn't a professional, bless her heart)
(her hair is super cute, and she cuts it on her own though?!?)
(and my new purchase from forever 21)
-
-
-
This is long overdue as well, but Genesis and Caleb
came to visit from Okla, on their way to Crested Butte
March 30-April 1

We went to Boulder Monday and
ate at Mountain Sun
* shout out to Lane

Left: seth and right caleb, brothers.
as you can tell, seth lives in boulder
he goes to law school there.

we got the 6-beer sampler

-

it's a micro-brewery

and oh so tasty.

I still love the raspberry wheat.

seth, caleb, and genesis

menu





genesis on pearl street


this is how i found schnooze the other day.
i laughed out loud, then
proceeded to get my camera :)
-
-
-
-
-
UPDATE ON WES:
the latest thing was sunday morning
he got a chest tube to drain the
extra fluid around his lungs.
they gave him so much fluid, that
it had nowhere else to go.
-
-
that is the last thing i heard.
more updates later.









5 comments:

Kimiko said...

I genuinely appreciate you not posting any retreat pictures of me in my 36.5-weeks pregnant state. I don't need it documented for the entire world via cyberspace!! :) Also, just wanted to comment that I had fun getting to hang out & talk with you.

lauren and brad said...

I love mountain sun. man, i could use a beer. :)

your short short hair looks cuter than mine.

sus and chris said...

hey blacky cut back on the fake uv!

Katie said...

That was MEAN Liz, just plain MEAN to post that picture of me (at least I look normal in the other ones). Thanks for the shirt, I keep laughing just thinking about it.

Lane Adair said...

mmmmmmmm......I'm drooling over the mounain sun photos...i miss it so. I haven't found a spot in Cali that is quite the same. cute hair. and shirt. and friends. and dog.