Wednesday, June 20, 2007

YOU CAN'T STOP TEAM COBRA!!!!!!

ok, so I just tried to post...but I think I deleted everything...but I didn't write much so its ok. I know you're worried. I am Cameron, better known as Slamcake. I am gonna blog some things, so watch as follows. I changed liz's password, because I didn't know it. Don't tell her. It will be awesome for sure.


So I guess I should update everyone on our lives. Schnooze is on the couch being a dog. She pretty much sleeps and poops and barks at the occasional threat. Liz is at work, then we are gonna go hang out with the Extreme and Skull Mobley perhaps. I rode my bike to school today and got my sweaty back and butt all over the chairs in the clinic lounge while writing some notes...Man...blogging is a lot of work...I'm getting tired. I'm just gonna put up a picture that the Extreme took when I was trying to pee...its ok, its rated G. If you look closely you can see me, but like I said...no nasticore. It turns out there is a toilet about 20 feet away that I guess no one thought to tell me about. I saw it the next morning.


Here is a picture of Skull trying to bend metal to get a key out of his car. He almost got it, but then the locksmith decided to help him. dang locksmith's always helping people and stuff.









Here is the Exterme's leave me alone face:


















Here is my much cooler shaky face face: (that is when you shake your face to be awesome and your cheeks flop about):


oh dang...It says no more pics...oh well. I'm kind of bored blogging anyways. I have some Old Testament things to read about and a schnauzer to kiss. Just imagine my face flopping all around.
Later blog readers,
I am going to do non-blog things now.
Slamcake (Cameron)

4 comments:

lauren and brad said...

is this the first slamcake blog entry ever? i think so! way to go cam! i like your entrys! and your pics! and your humor!

you should do it more often!

Lane Adair said...

ewwww. sweaty back and butt. ewwww. I would like a blog about the origin's of slamcake.

Anonymous said...

this is probably the best blog that has ever appeared on Liz's blog. I encourage Cameron to steal your password more often

Anonymous said...

you guys crack us up!!!
love, mom and david