Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My crazy family...

Me and Gabs at mom's house waiting to eat
some gourmet success by mom and david!
Me, Sus, and Momma

Chris, Cameron, and Gabs


My family is crazy I tell ya! David has these clothes that he wants
to start wearing to re-enactments. Isn't it great???
We were laughing so hard!
With knife and gun in hand!

This is my pregnant cousin from oklahoma... this is what we do there...

Don't worry the baby will be fine :)
*For all those who weren't there and read this blog
Lo did not drink the beer, and does not normally
wear the guns around town.
I miss oklahoma already. Sad.
We had so much fun just hanging out
with the people we never get to see.
We had great meals and great conversations.
Please come visit us in Colorado...
we have and extra bed!!!! And a cute dog!!!!

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

i love our crazy family...and yes, the beer bottle was empty! :)

had fun seeing you while you were here! xoxo

rayma&dave said...

I love our crazy fam too. Your package is on the way and should be there by Fri pm. Miss you guys. Love, mom and davie