Tuesday, June 05, 2007

sophie lynn rabus is 6 mo old!

We arrived in oklahoma at midnight on wednesday. We got a rental car (pretty much a minivan...boo) and drove to blake's (cameron's bro) old house. He was moving the next day into his first home!!!! On thursday monring we ate Donut King (my fav donuts ever). Then Susanne, Sophie, and Sus came to Blake's and we (just the girls) went to Genesis's house to eat with her and Josiah and the fetus! Gen was craving this little diner's food in Newcastle, and boy was it good! Genesis was about to pop and is due June 20th!!! Josiah was super cute and was just playing and playing and talking and talking. He kept talking about his "monies" which were some pennies Gen had given him. He thought he was rich! Sophie was being so good too. She rolled over for us and laughed so much. Her laugh makes me want a baby... but don't worry, not yet.
This is at Laura and Andy's house that Thursday night with Yoda. They took us to Louie's for dinner on the lake. We had fried green beans and they were good. See Laura's post about them re-doing their house... it was crazy how handy they are getting! Yoda is 1 now!
Laura and Yoda Man Froese


Genesis, Me, and Susanne! I look like a midget,
but I swear I am a lot taller than Susanne!

Sus and Sophie, I think my sis was about to walk out with that baby.
Isn't she sooooo sweet? Mike's mom made sophie's dress!!!!!




Gen's belly! Genesis told me not to put this on the blog,
but she doesn't know how to get on to read it... so there ;)
Her soon to be new baby's name is: Judah Malechi (sp?)
cool huh? Nickname: Jude

Josiah talking on his cell phone!
Genesis finally got a new cell phone and gave her old one to him!


Josiah and Sophie
We would ask him to give Sophie a kiss and
he would be so sweet about it!

my fav pic of sweet sophie! i should probably censor the boobie part :)

3 comments:

Mike and Susanne said...

I can't believe you put my baby's boobie on your blog! That is a good picture of her, though! It was SOOOOOO great to see you again! I'll have to get on the computer at work and show Genesis the picture you posted of her! HaHa! I love the dress you wore to the wedding...you are a hot babe! I'll hopefully see you sometime in June in good ol' Colorado!

Mike and Susanne said...

I meant July.

lauren and brad said...

i love that baby! she is so so adorable! boobie and all! :)