Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sunday I got a new bike!

This is cam's bike. He got it when we moved here, but I never posted a pic.
It's a Rocky Mountain.
This is my new bike!!!! It's a Specialized Rockhopper!
Isn't it cute?

We got it on Craig's list from a guy in boulder (lane we missed you :( )
He lived off of 9th and I forgot what street.

Anyway, my bike got stolen in Norman over thanksgiving a couple years ago, (while i was letting cam use it), so then we got him a new bike (i still didnt have one), then when we moved out here, we bartered with the old bike to scott for starbucks coffee every week. then cam got the rocky mountain. i still didnt have one. so cam had the mountain bike and a borrowed road bike from dad, and none for me. THEN i finally got one!!!! (PS then scott quit starbucks, and we don't even get free coffee anymore).

We have ridden some trails by our house. Today was national ride your bike to work day and there was free breakfast and juices and cool stuff all over town... but did i work today? NO. so i didnt ride my bike. I will later when it cools down.

So i have been sick since i went to Oklahoma 3.5 weeks ago. I finally went to the doctor today b/c I was never getting better, and she gave me some abx.

Friday I am going rockclimbing with emily and some other peeps! Then later that night we will be making some sushi!!!!

Tuesday I start my pottery class!!!! WOO HOO!

AND MY COUSIN IS HAVING A BOY!!!!!! His name will be Randy Schatzel.... jk Lo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your bike looks awesome. have fun fri. and be careful. love, mom and david

Lane Adair said...

oh how I miss boulder so! eric use to live on 9th street! riding bikes is fun.