Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Exciting Happeneings!!!!

There are many new exciting things going on!

1. My friend Genesis should be popping out her 2nd baby boy soon (due date June 20th)
Happy Birthday Judah Malechi Fellenstein

2. Sus and Chris depart for Madrid, Espana tomorrow. Chris's grandparents will drive them to Dallas at 0700, and their plane leaves for chicago at 1300, then they leave for madrid in the afternoon and arrive in madrid thirsday am!!!!

3. My pottery class starts sooo soon (first tuesday in July)

4. I am taking a trauma nursing class (required by icu) at the end of july!

5. My friend Geneva got to shadow my favorite Dr at deaconess (dr. wong) today and she loved him!

6. We got a Sam's club membership b/c we are poor!

7. Cam had clients that he actually counseled tonight!

8. I am reading a book about a crazy lady with 92 known different personalities (When Rabbit Howls). I totally reccomend it! It's about D. I. D. formally known as multiple personality!

9. I will miss my sis :(

3 comments:

lauren and brad said...

i'm so jealous you are taking a pottery class! how cool.
and p.s. you didn't include in the exciting happenings that it's only two more sleeps until we find out if it's a boy or girl. tear.

Ryan and Katie said...

I've read that book! Very sad but very interesting.

Lane Adair said...

muy interesante. are you going to make me an ashtray in your pottery class =) that's as advanced as I got.