Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mountain Biking!

This morning Cameron and I went mountain biking at Matthew Winters Park for my first lesson! It was really hard at first b/c there was a lot of "climbing" (that means going up hill). Once I got a hang of all my gears and all that jazz I was like a little pro! I even "climbed" a medium sized rock! Cameron said he was really proud of me too :). I didn't fall off ever, but I did have to jump off a lot before I was about to fall. It was fun and I will do it again next week!



Tomorrow I meet at Em's house for our trip to Boulder to rock climb! I can't wait!



I also have a little bone to pick with you all who read this. Just like my cousins Lauren and Lane have posted previously on their blogs.....


I notice people are reading this and not posting (to name a few: Laura Ann Haws Froese and Geneva Whitney....). They say they are just "not the message type" what ever that means. My mom and david even learned how to post a comment so they could show the love to their kids :). Thanks mom and david. My dad will leave an occasional post as well as my technilogically challenged aunt and uncle! So show the love people, let me know you read my blog! I have pretty much 3 faithful readers that I know of, and one I have never met.... (shout out to katie!!!).

Off to pay some dang bills. And maybe watch a movie! PS I went to the movies today with my friend punchface mcgee and we saw Waitress with Keri Russell (is it sad we only went b/c we are obsessed with Keri Russell aka Felicity)?

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

I'm one of the faithful! :)

I'm proud of you for mtn-biking! I think it sounds scary!

Are you rock-climbing outside or at a gym? :)

Anonymous said...

i love you sis, we hung at the beach today.... topless!