Monday, August 07, 2006

swedish medical center

What can I say? Today was my first day at my new job, Swedish medical center in Englewood, CO. I am swedish despite what cameron thinks. So it is pretty awesome being surrounded by Dala Horses and the Swedeatery. It went well, even though we wont get health insurance for about 3 weeks. I made a friend, her name is Kate Ferguson. She actually went to school at OBU and just graduated. She will be working at the only other place in the hospital i would want to work... on the telemetry floor with the old people!!!! But, she'll be working nights :(. We are going to be friends though, I just know it! Swedish is super cute, i hope you can all come soon. You have a place to stay. And to answer Lo's question about my knee holding up on the hike??? It did very well, and i think it was because the moving in stair-stepper thing worked it out enough. It's def hanging in there. Love colorado!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

liz
thanks for filling me in on the hospital. i had no idea it was a swedish Hospital. is it really swedish or is that just a name
luv ya
Dad

Anonymous said...

hey Cannons! The apartment looks great. We will come visit soon. How is Schnooze liking his new place? We love you guys. Talk to you soon.

love Laura & Andy

ps. i am jealous that you get to go hiking whenever you want. i wanna go when we come visit.

pps. we got your change of address card today. it was really cute!

lauren and brad said...

ok...now i am super jealous! uncle brad...why are you not reading my blog? :)
I am so happy you are liking your new job. I wish I could have some o' dat.
miss you!

Anonymous said...

hey cute apt and i am happy you made a friend, i finally feel like i am too at work. hope you had fun on your hike i love you.