Saturday, August 26, 2006

Lazy Days for Lizzie




So, I randomly woke up at 0352 this morning, and realized Cam was still sleeping. But he needed to be up and getting ready for his Mt. Elbert excursion with Pathways. Steve was gonna be here in 8 minutes AHHH! I guess he got on his way, b/c when I woke up at 0430, he was gone. I for reals woke up at 0845, walked schnooze and ate some breakfast (4 choc. chip cookies and milk mmmmm). I decided to clean the whole house (it was really gross)... now it is sparkling. I then filed a whole bunch of papers, and called Bank of America (for the 4th time in a week). I decided since it was raining and gross and the high on the mountain for Cam was 56 awith 10-15 mph winds, I would make potatoe soup and carrot cake cupcakes! So, now the house smells sooooo yummy, and I am just lazing around with schnooze watching flip that house. It's great. Cam should be home in about an hour, that's what steve said anyway. These pics are from schnooze playing with the paper towel thingy after I was finished cleaning the house... she was sooooo cute!!!! Yeah yeah yeah.... sus and lindsay are coming to see me next weekend!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

i love hearing about your life. sounds like things are going wonderfully...and why did you not get up and go on the excursion with? was it the famous aunt judy's potato soup? yummeee... xoxo