Tuesday, September 30, 2008

catch up from the week

1. off today and did pilates
it's so freaking hard
i can barely even hollar at schnooze to come in
2. sewed together quilt pieces last night
*see below
3. am going to get back fabric today
and start quilting it!

happy halloween my little hot dog
awww yeah
burned my finger on ramen noodles at work.
i don't think i've ever been actually burned.
besides a sunburn.
and it really does burn afterwards.
i had to keep ice on it all day :(.
I called the pharmacy at work and they said
i pretty much have to suck it up.
boo.
cam got a metal detector at a garage sale for $5.
he is excited.
he now has a jar that anything he finds in the yard
he put it in there, then he can track his progress.
yes. that is my husband.
he held it up to his left shoulder and it went off... cool huh?
*metal plate still in shoulder FYI
*this same day i got to talk to my sis!!!!!!!!!

then we went to a "fall party/housewarming party" at our friends Autumn and Jason' house. look how cute the table it, she's amazing. and almost all this food is what she made. seriously!
leslie i know how you will love these, they are the cutest little burgers in the world. and she just cut out shapes from buns (i told you she's amazing). they were perfect!
autumn in all her glory :)
stephanie, katie, and liz
*my shirt is from our friends garage sale, and was $2 (jcrew suckas)

aspen and ? bobbing/ playing in the apple water :)
liz and katie
this is the stuffed animal aspen named schnooze, but it's really a ninnah
quilt cut out and pieced together... LOVE IT!
sewn together last night

mas luego!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my goodness, so much in one!

1. metal detector = awesome. i bet you guys will find tons of stuff during first snow melt! hit up a ski resort! and do you like that i'm focusing on the snow before it even begins?

2. quilt = amazing! can't believe it's your first one.

3. burn = ow and never before? i burn myself ALL of the time.

4. i LOVE them buns! cute idea and so easy!

lauren and brad said...

wow. i think leslie is your new best friend. :)

i second all 4 of her points.

and, uh, love ya.

Anonymous said...

Your quilt is so cute! Wonderful job, and I love the diff fabrics you selected. I'll have to go to that store with you sometime. Wanna come help me get motivated to cut out the curtains for Aspen's room? I have all the fabric . . . I have had it since we moved into this house. How sad!

Andy and Laura said...

HOT DOG!! i burned my thumb on thursday with the steam from a freshly made waffle...i mean seriously. it hurt until saturday. i hate waffles