Thursday, September 18, 2008

untiltled

sorry no post for awhile, i have been working lots.
i survived 5 days last week.
this week i only have saturday, then restart a crazy week sunday.
today i am cleaning and running errands.
I got some good emails and read some good blogs.
sus
lo
katie
susanne

and to copy katie, i will list (not 75) but some interesting things about me.
1. i used to be raelly afraid of birds b/c sus threw bread by my head in san francisco and like 800 birds flew by me. i like little ones now, but big ones i hate.
2. i love looking at people's pictures, no matter what they're of.
3. i take pics specifically for use on the blog.
4. i was band queen on 9/9/99 in highschool.
5. my sister is in india with her husband for 2.25 more months, then they go to the peace corps, but i tell people that to make me look cooler. i miss her a lot. and it feels like she is dead since i can't call her all the time.
6. i love halloween, and cameron says it's now a tradition in our house we will watch the nightmare before christmas every halloween. i already have a costume.
7. i am obsessed with learning about baby stuff that is all natural, even though we aren't gonna have kids for more years. (cloth diapers, homemade baby food, organic cotton.....)
8. when i met cameron i told him i used to play racquetball and i was really good....but i forgot the rules.... and he still wanted to date me.
9. our famiy is crazy marriage:
liz and cam: 6.17.06
mom and david 9.7.06
sus and chris 10.29.06
dad and maggs 11.14.07 ( i think that's the day... maybe 15th)
10. i love to recycle, and get mad when people don't want to or think it's dumb.
11. 11 is my fav number
12. i love our porch swing.
13. schnooze is gonna live forever
14. i told cameron i will have to die first b/c i wouldn't be able to handle him dying.
15. cameron has TB (inactive, don't worry)
16. i love thrift stores and garage sales soooo much
17. i have freckles on my arms and on my left arms they come in pairs... 2 like 1 inch apart; there are like 5 sets soooo weird.
18. i loveeeeeee state fair corn on the cob
19. i used to love turtles, i still do, but not as much
20. i love baby animals.
21. differences btwn me and sus when we were little
liz sus
doritos sour cream and onion
strawberry jelly grape
turtles pigs
wheat bread white with no crust
thats all i can think of now
22. we (me, lauren, lane, polly, marielena) used to make sus give us backrubs for like 10 cents, and theyd be like 30mins long.
23. i hate walmart (the walmart effect)
24. same as katie, i dont mind doing laundry at all, in fact i like it, i just hate putting it away.
25. years ago mom had an avacado that had a huge pit, she put it in a glass with toothpicks, and it sprouted up, then it grew, and now it's taller than me, we call it Seymor.
26. there is a doctor at my hospital (no lie) named Dr. Les Butts (no joke)
27. cameron answers to my questions a lot " i don't know, ask the 8 ball"
28. i put playdoh in my tadpoles tank when i was 5, and he died.
29, i've always wanted to eat playdoh, it seems like it'd taste good.
30. i remember being 5 or 6 and coloring in a barbie coloring book, and barbie was in the ocean, and i was using a crayon "olive green".
31. in 9th grade i wore leggings, with windshorts over them and a huge sweatshirt, what was i thinking?
32. i want to organize people's houses, bathroom, kitchens, offices, b/c they are sooo ugly. i could work on that show on TLC (i dont know what it is now, b/c we don't have cable).
33. we havent had cable for over a year.
34. i hate that people have to have a cell phone, why cant it be like 1997 when cell phones were for emergency's only.
35. in your cell phone put this: ICE or In Case of Emergency under contacts, and them put your husbands/parents/imp person's phone number, that's what they look for in the ER if you can't tell them
36. become an organ donor. i watched an organ recovery last night in the OR, and it was the most amazing thing, a 31 year old guy's parents donated (he was on the list, which is also very important) his heart and kidneys (those were the only organs they could take) and 3 people lived b/c of him.
37. cameron and i already have a living will; make one, b/c if something were to happen to you, you don't want it to be like that terry shivo case, and your parents want you to be kept a vegetable and your husband wants to let you go home to Jesus. pull the plug on me peeps. i will be much happier in heaven.
38. i am leading another fellowship group this year with cam.
39. our house is so much cooler than our apt, but i am glad we still rent, even though i wish all this money was going towards morgage.
40. i hate money, but we need it.
41. i have to run errands today and clean but i wish i had a personal asst to do that.
42. how much does one cost?
43. i like handwashing the dishes, it is therapeutic.
44. i have not brushed my teeth yet, and it is 1137am. gross.
45. harry
46. i applied to masters at Regis
47. i am going to study to get my CCRN before i start school
that is all i have time for folks,
laterrrrrrrrrrrrr playaaaaaaaaaaa

4 comments:

lauren and brad said...

wow. i love your lists. ok.
1. i am totally afraid of birds too. ew.
5. i miss sus too. :(
6. i got ben's costume this week. he's gonna be a dragon. :)
9. pretty sure he was married on the 11th.?
10. and 12. me too.
13. is schnooze a boy or girl?
14. totally agree.
18. had me some last friday. yummy.
22. i think i only had to pay 5 cents. pretty sure i still owe her alot of nickels!
25. NO WAY!??? Does it have fruit yet?
29. i always ate my play-doh. it was dee-lish!
36. amazing.
43. so does my mom. i say, bring on the dishwasher.

love you!

Ryan and Katie said...

That's weird because Charlie is going to live forever too! Or at least past me :)

Mike and Susanne said...

Dude, I think I know more about you now than I ever wanted to!! Just kidding...you are one interesting person! That's cool you have a living will...we have one too! I think you should try out the legging outfit again, just to see if you look as good now as you did back in 9th grade!

Anonymous said...

I am still totally freaked out by birds! Glad to know I'm not the only one. I wish I had the organization/cleaning bug! Must run in your famiy. I always feel totally clustered and crazy after going to Lauren's organized/swept/clean/tucked away/clean nightstands house!
Micca