Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday Schmensday

Today I have a class from 12-2:30 or something, and it's all about EMar. EMar is scanning a patient's armband and then scanning a medication. It basically prevents errors. The class is so long b/c old people don't get computers. Young people however will do fine. Anyway, Cam had to go to school to study for his final, boo. Schnooze is doing well guys, just to let you know, she seems back to her old self again. Although we do have to feed her 5x a day and give her medications 2x a day. Anyway.... tonight will be fun though. After the class, Emily and I are going to While Foods to buy stuff for sushi tonight. We are gonna start making it early, b/c the rice takes like an hour to cook. We made sushi before and it was so much fun, but now we are making it at our house... WITH ALL THE NEW SUSHI STUFF sus and chris got us for christmas!!!! Keep praying for my thyroid, it's scaring me. I know it's probably not, but I feel like it's smooshing my throat closed... I don't go to the doc til I dont know 2 weeks or something.

Also, you know how I got hit... WELL... we thought we would screw the system and keep the money since the cars not THAT bad... oh don't worry, the estimate was only like $160... woo hoo... So we will still get it fixed :).

My cousin bought a house yesterday, and it's so cute... (laurenandbrad.blogspot.com) I want to live in a house :(.

My sister is awesome, and now she works mornings.... I hope she doesn't fall asleep and all the kids run loose and go crazy :).

I think my mom doesn't have electricity... she has not contacted me since the ice storm.

My friend and her little baby boo are flying into Denver today, and I can't wait!!! I finally get to pinch those little butt cheek (Sophie's, not Sus's).

My friend that I worked with at Deaconess (chrissy boyd) is doing traveling nursing in Denver... and she's living in Littleton (close to me), so I am pumped. She was in the sorority with me, then i quit and thought she hated me, but she didn't think I liked her, and in Nursing school we realized we both liked each other.... and so now we are friends :). Crazy I know. But she's cool!

My other cousin said it was below freezing in SoCal (do i sound cool because i said socal?)... Isn't it supposed to be like 70 there???

We met some cool people Michael and Lisa and they are from MI, and they sing and play guitars and keyboards, and they record music and make CDs.... at some point i will tell you their story, but they are way cool and remind me of me and Cam :).

I love you all, thanks for reading my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't sound cool when you say socal...only foreigner's call it that....californians call it cali.
how in the world do you make sushi?

Anonymous said...

hey, good to read the update on tyroid and job interview. Since we last talked (a Couple of weeks ago) I've caled your cell & left voice messages. are you not getting them? Just a normal Oklahoma winter here. it went from sunny & 60 deg. to sleet, and snow (about 4" 0 and temp in the 20's. the OKC/ Edmond schools have cancled classes all week including tomarro! The main reason was the neighborhood streets, as the main roads were ok if you didn't drive like a maniac. Luckly the ice storm hit east and south of here so there were no downed power lines in this area. Eastern,Ok got hit hard with the ice storm. The whole city of Vinita lost power from downed powerlines. Macalaster was hit hard also. so far about 75,000 without power and 23 dead.Friday nite we are predicted to get up to 10" of snow. The whethermen are talking historic amounts! Pictures of the ice on the trees from the last storm reminded me of that ice storm we had in Houston!
Warehouse is 2 weeks to completion. Brad the 2nd has been over building them a very cool oak dinner table. Abbey is fine. I continue to worry about your tyriod. please call me once in a while with updates,OK? We are on speaking terms right? As always I love you, and you're still my favorite 12 hours a day. Dad