Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I am an organizing foo'

This is the organizing craft cart I bought on sale at Target for $20!!! It is filled with plastic drawers labeled for each of Cameron's classes (for papers and such that usually end up on the floor). With this cart, it clears off the desk so Cam can actually open a book on it.
Close up of the cleared off desk.
Far away pic of cleared off desk. The mosquito bobble head on the right of the desk has a story. Cam went to Minnisota to see John Piper speak at his church. Cam went to the mall of america, and the state "bird" is a mosquito, so Cam bought me one :). I also bought the lamp on the right b/c Cam keeps stealing the ones from the living room. The lamp on the left has a burnt out bulb, and we have another one he got at a garage sale and I am always afraid it will shock me... needless to say we still have it, it just has no bulb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to organize! Let's start a business!

Anonymous said...

I love to have stuff orginized for me cause i'm the worlds worst. PLEASE start a business and i'll let you tackle my office, house and woodworking stuff as your 1st paying practice run. Though i'm bad at orginizing, i'm unsurpassed in giving constructive critisim on ajob well done! How 'bout it? Since we're moving to our new warehouse in about 2 weeks there couldn't be a better chance to hone your skills and beef up your orginizing resume'
love you guys
favorite uncle and Dad