Thursday, September 16, 2010

basement change & new furn.

the new office area
*read explanation below*
*new lamp to left i recovered shade*
*new lamp to right i got b/c i reminded me of aunt judy*
both thrift purchases
from doorway
-
we moved the futon to a couch position and kinda made
2 areas, 1 for television, 1 for my crafts/comp/sewing



here is the finale of the bench thing:




and the chair


*i loveeeeeeeeee this chair so much i could marry it


i mean, who in their right mind would put


this in the alley?


obviously they had a mental disorder.


*fabric: ikea




see that cabinet behind the chair?


see it see it???


yeah, goodwill $24.99


suckaaaaaas!!!!


i put all my sewing stuff in it.


perfect!!!!










one more chair shot






and i moved the crafty organizer thingy to the other side of the room


b/c my crazy husband
re-arranged the basement,
and to my suprise... it's perfect!!!
my dad got cam this tv/monitor for his bday
and we hooked it up to the computer
and now we can watch hulu/netflix/movies

2 comments:

steve said...

less pictures of chairs, more pictures of gaming computer!!

lauren and brad said...

I am in love with that chair. I would totally marry it.