Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fall 2008

Besides getting dark at 6pm, the leaves are changing.
IT'S FALL!

there were much better photo opps,
but, i was driving, and this was the best one i got.
you can see the mtns in the background :)
click to make larger,
you can see that it snowed 2 nights ago
and the mtns have SNOW CAPS!
*
*
choices for kitchen chairs
help help help
Autumn and I went to Joann's and found these

thick, more quilty, but cute colors that i could pair up with some cute blue curtains and pillows?

Thin, but still okay, really like, but thin.

this one's weird, b/c it has a raised green velvet like design. but i like it and think it's cool, but not very much color?!?!?!?

*

I wanted to go darker, but there weren't hardly any dark browns that had a cute pattern, everything was a light background with a dark pattern. I am sure when i go back, there will be 50 more to choose from. I have a coupon that can't be used with a sale, and they were all on sale, so i have to wait until oct 17th. bummer. Anyways 50% off will be awesome, thanks odette for the coupon!!!! So, take a vote, let me know what you think, or any ideas that you might have for fabric. i love fabric. i am asking for a book on upholstering for my bday, b/c i want to recover the chair in the office, and it also has an ottoman, but it will take like 300 yards of fabric. i have too many projects. and i want to go back to school? am i nuts or what?

7 comments:

Pops said...

I like the top 1 the best. The mountian tops are pretty.
love ya

Anonymous said...

i like the green velvety one (is it the same as the one on the bottom, i was kind of confused) i love you, sis

Anonymous said...

you're so crafty. where is my Jones' crafty blood =(

I feel caught up on your life now. I can rest easy. -lane

lizcannon said...

the green velvety one is on the very bottom (last pic, you can see sutumn's arm in the pic)

lauren and brad said...

i like the top 1 the best and i think it looks the most like you. i like the idea of pairing it with a blue-gray.

Brian and Odette Ellis said...

I love to top one, but i think (since i have seen them in person) that it's too quilty (thick) you will have a hard time keeping it clean. i would go with the second one. It gives you a couple colors to go with it and it's busy enough for kitchen chairs. thats my two cents.

Gabriele said...

I like the last one, it looks fun! Miss you and your crafty self. Love ya!