Thursday, October 23, 2008

BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

before i talk about my best day ever...
this is what i found when i came home 2 nights ago...
a house for schnooze by the heater vent


a blanket over a chair
with her bed inside
with a blanket inside for her to cuddle with
and she was inside.
*
*
*
*
*
BEST DAY EVER=TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as i was starting some laundry
i hear the doorbell ring,
schnooze doesnt freak out which was weird,
but, maybe she didn't hear the doorbell
b/c i was doing laundry?
i hate answering the door, but i look out
and it looks like it's cameron, but
i realize it's the mailman.
i am already excited,
but when i see what i have to sign for,
it looks like it's from a foreign country...
LIKE INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think i freaked the mailman out,
and i say so excitedly
"i think it's from my sister in India,
what is it? oh maybe it's tea from Darjeeling,!"
and I am jumping around on the porch in the 40* weather
only wearing a tshirt and pj bottoms :)
he says "wow, that's really far away!"
and i say "i know!!!!!"
but then i realize she hasnt been to darjeeling,
but what could it be?!?!?!?
in a fabric pillow-like pouch
all sewn shut, how did they do that?
she doesnt have sewing stuff with her.
i had to cut it open,
i wanted to seam rip it, but i couldn't wait.


inside: post card!



"Dear Sister, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was great! We saw this rock formation and then I saw this postcard that said it was called the Sister Stone...perfect. I miss you oldie can't wait to celebrate with you! This scarf ir really cool, I have a pink one. It says the
Hare Rama Hare Krishna. Love Sus and Chris *side note, bday 10.27


seriously, just what I've been wanting!

cool right?
THANKS SUS! Just what I needed, a pick me up from my sister and bro-in-law!

2 comments:

sus and chris said...

hey, i am wearing mine right now too, we are twins! it was hard to not tell you i mailed you a present! i love you, happy birthday! (in a few days)

lauren and brad said...

hey you have such a wonderful sister. i haven't mailed you my gift yet...because i suck.

i am excited for you to be old with me though!

love you!