Monday, October 20, 2008

Fabric, THANKS Odette!

I got the fabric.... FINALLY!
I am extremely excited to start on this project,
hopefully the chairs will be done before
cameron's fam comes for Christmas :)
Odette gave me a 50% off coupon for
Joann Fabrics!!!! Thanks!

here's what I got:
9 yards of the green velvet/flowery/paisly
-for 4 chairs, ottoman, pillows, extra j.i.c.
3 yards of the brown silk
-2 panels of curtains/drapes
3 yards of the green silk
-2 panels of curtains/drapes
3 yards of the taupe silk
-for small valance above couch/pillow backs?
curtain rod for drapes;
should i put grommets in drapes
or attach those clippy hangy things, or just sew a panel?
2 pillow forms 16x16 and 12x16
(they were 1/2 off ;))
the curtain rod! 1/2 off :)
the beautiful silk, i love love love it!
the silk with the chair fabric
you can't tell as well in this pic, but the greens are almost exact!

chair before
what chair will look like after, hopefully way better than this, but ya never know :)

*

after my bday I will start working on the chairs. All my friends, no lie, all of them, will have to help me, it will be like a mass sewing party, but i guess if they are all here, we will never get anything done b/c we'll be talking too much :).

3 comments:

lauren and brad said...

I love the fabric.

my opinion for the style of the fabric is to just do a panel... but i'm not very good at this sort of thing.

can't wait to see after pics.

Brian and Odette Ellis said...

let me know when to bring the sewing machine and we'll knock it out. great combinations too. love it all. glad the coupon helped

Anonymous said...

Fabulous fabric..! You really got a big discount offer at Joann.