Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A tribute list to cousin lo lo


I love lists too... so this is a tribute post list for my cousin who loves lists just like me!!!


1. I am getting my hair cut today and I am excited!

2. I have been shopping at whole foods more, and they have this amazing fresh squeezed OJ and I am obsessed with it.

3. I bought a new indigo girls cd on itunes: Despite our Differences and it is good!

4. Cameron and I started going to counseling and we really love our counselor Rick

5. My friends Laura and Andy started a blog: okfroeses.blogspot.com and they have a cute dog Yoda who is a Schnooze dog but all white.

6. Laura and Andy are redoing their floors to hardwood!

7. They are probably a little crazy

8. It is 50 degrees outside, and when I took out Schnooze I wore flip flops!

9. I got new shampoo and it smells good

10. I regularly beat Cameron at Jeopardy (it comes on twice a day here!)

11. 2 weeks ago I had to get my stupid uniforms for work: Carribean Blue for RNs... they are ugly.

12. I took care of a pt from Iran, and she had a lot of flowers in her room, and when she left she said I could have them: a hydrangea plant and some roses and other things, they are pretty.

13. I have today and tomorrow off of work

14. Our friends Lisa and Michael are driving back from Tulsa today! They have Habib the dog

15. in about a month we will go to Jackson Mississippi for Cam's cousin's wedding! Their invites are realllll cute a white cardstock with a thick black ribbon on the bottom and then a green one over that!

16. I love green

17. Less than a month til my hut to hut snowshoeing trip! I have everything I need now too!

18. I have become addicted to redbull... i know, sad.

19. sus is going to seattle on a spring break trip with chris to find an apt and job!

20. lane is kicking it up in LA and getting a job!

21. Lo and Brad are making their house so cute and I want to see it right away.
22. The above picture is of my friend Genesis... she is pregnant with baby #2, and she found out it's A BOY!!!!!!!! She's such a good mommy! (that pic was taken on my last night in Norman in July) (we were sad and crying but you can't tell b/c we're so HOTTT!)

23. Last but def not least... MOM AND DAVID have a saturday goal of completely quitting smoking!!!!!!!!! They started taking a new drug that's amazing called chantix (sp?) and it's a miracle worker. I know 5 or so people that have taken it and have never been able to quit before... let everyone you know know about it!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you sis

Anonymous said...

LOVE the list! thanks for the shout out. ma and da are taking those no-smoke pills and they WORK! yeah! sounds like you have alot going on! miss you. come see the house soon...

Lane Adair said...

snow shoe trip to huts! I'm jealous! whole foods is the bomb but jess nicknamed it whole "paycheck". too bad organic and yummy is pricey. have you tried the olive bar there yet? so fun. yay for sunny weather!

Anonymous said...

hi. you might want to visit www.listography.com to share & archive your lists...seems like you might like it!