Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cleopatra (it's a bed)

I know I know, long time no post. Sorry. Things have been crazy here in the big D. Last thursday Cam and I started discussing getting a new mattress.... AND WE DID!!!

It's almost like one of theose temperpedic all foam ones, but a few notches below. We got it at denver mattress (denvermattress.com), and for a great deal. It was on clearance from $1500 to $899 (and we got all this stuff free with it)! It had been delivered to the wrong house and then brought back to the store, and so that makes it soooo cheap! Well, anyway it has no coils made out of metal, so that makes for a non-bouncy bed! Cam rolls around a lot, and I almost roll out of that old bed every night. Well, so I had a double bed (thanks to Papa Joe) for about 5 years. But when Cam and I got married, I registered for Queen sized sheets in hope that some day we would get a bigger bed (and the fact that rich old people buy nice sheets for wedding gifts).

So, we got a queen bed! It was seriously one of the happiest nights ever... Schnooze even likes it!

It's also taller and we have to remember that when we get up in the middle of the night so we don't die.

So..... that's that for now. Cam just came home so I could have the car for grocery shopping... I will try to post another one later with pics!

6 comments:

lauren and brad said...

do you still have papa joe's bed frame? We really need that bed for the lakehouse!!!

Lane Adair said...

jess and I have been searching craigs list like crazy for a cheap queen bed frame. the one we have right now is broken so our bed is a v shape. we roll into the middle. sad, sad, sad.

lizcannon said...

Yes, but we are still using the frame :), but if you want it, you will have to battle me for it... which means you have to come visit.

Anonymous said...

Burn.

Leslie said...

captain slappy doesn't sound very kind. :(

ps. i had a wonderful schnauz growing up, named pretzel. i loved pretzel.

Anonymous said...

hey, i called you yesterday. did you get my message? anyway, i sent you something in the mail. be looking for it. and call me sometime jeeeeez. love laura