Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Stuffy

I have to add to the list:

24: My aunt and uncle are taking the no-smoking pills, and they are working, which is a miracle in itself!!!!
25. I have some weird sinus coldy thing, and i sound all weird.
26. WE PAID OFF THE CREDIT CARD with our tax return and now are debt free (except grad school debt)... it feels amazing!!!!!
27. my haircut is cute!
28. i found shoes to wear with the dress for the jackson, ms wedding. I am wearing the brown dress from sus's wedding, and adding a yellow ribbon, and then these cute brown flats!
29. beat cam 12-7 at jeopardy tonight!
30. peace out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im proud of you for running a debt free household. That's a tuff one.
I finally kicked my chest cold. It took 2 rounds of anti-biotics. alls well here.
Love Dad