Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day/Night


I had an interesting day yesterday. I actually got up and worked out! I cleaned the house. Then I called my friend (whose jeep got stolen out of their driveway in a nice part of Denver) and told her I was on my way over tot ake her to Whole Foods (since she had no way to grocery shop before her fam got here from PA I offered). I love Whole Foods. I bought Cam seom fresh ground honey nut peanut butter. Anyway on our excursion, Matt (em's fiance) called and said they found the jeep!!! So, I took her to the impiund lot (very ghetto I might add, not as nice as the ones on CSI). Em and I stayed in the car until matt got there. Keep in mind it was crazy snowing and traffic was about the get mondo bad (rush hour in denver is from like 2:00-7:00). Anyway, so we get to the counter and they say... oh too bad, they called you all the way down here, and there is a hold on your vehicle for fingerprints. WHAT!?!?!? Why didn't they tell us that before? So, em gets in matt's car, and I drive out of the ghetto behind them. Don't worry, It only takes me AN HOUR to get home. Boo.
So, I was supposed to be kicked out of the house so cam could set up for vday, and this was his chance. I got home at 5:30 and was sent straight to the office. I got his stuff ready while he was in the kitchen. I come out to see the Melting Pot in my living room!!!! I LOVE THE MELTING POT!!! We had some fancy cheese fondue with veggies and bread to dip in. then the kicker... turtle chocolate with fruit and cheesecake to dip in! Cam also got some very nice pinot grigio and had roses at the table! He had the foot bath all set up and rubbed my feet, and let me pick a girly movie from on demand! Way to go Cam! I am in the works of making homemade vanilla icecream with (his fav) crumbled up thin mints in it!!!! YUMM-O!
The night was amazing! Even though cam thinks he is getting a sinus infection...boo.
Yeah for husbands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you married him.

Lane Adair said...

yay for sweet boys. I'm in love with fondue myself. on my recent trip to oklahoma I snagged grandma edna mae's bright orange, straight from the 60's fondue pot. its so cool!! send me the recipes of the cheese and chocolate that cam made!