Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thank goodness for the handy man

I put this pic, b/c I want to send a shout out to these peeps. I miss them.
Our hot water heater was making weird noises Thursday morning, but the office ignored us. Then when we got home, the pilot light was out in our heater (and it was cold outside) + the noises. Normally a pilot light wouldn't be a big deal, but we need some new part. I slept with 100 blankets. Then the office people sent someone out yesterday morning, and he took one look at the hwh and said we needed a new one. Thank goodness we live in an apt and dont have to pay for it!



I am also a big dork and bought some brillo pad like things so I could scrub the things under the burners on the stove. they were encrusted with black hard caked on baked on boiled over food. they are now silver and shiney! I am now working on some pans that are the same way! Boy I am exciting!



Cameron FINALLY got to turn in his 17 page paper. So he is done with his january intersession class and can focus on his normal 13 hours. He is currently mountain biking with his friend, the extreme (steve)...cameron is pancake.



I hung out with my friend Lisa yesterday. She is cool. I think she must be famous b/c she writes songs and is in a band and all that cool stuff. But the most famous part about her, is when she goes and sings, she actually gets a Green Room!!!! She's so cool. If you wanna see something really gross that might make you throw up (this is what we saw yesterday online) go to: ebaumsworld.com and search butt pimple. Then Lisa, Cam, and I went to Noodles and Company. Their mac and cheese was outa this world!



It is supposed to snow monday and tuesday. Boo. They said on the news there has been snow cover for 53 days... the record is 62 days in '83-'84. I think we'll beat that sissy record.



I think the Synthroid is starting to take effect!!! I want to call it the 'roid... but then it sounds like I am talking about hemmorhoids... which I most certainly am not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shout in to ya sis

Mike and Susanne said...

Those are some hot chicks in that picture!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic. and the update...you are lucky to not have to buy the hot water tank...it is a not-fun way to spend moolah. miss you!