Sunday, February 25, 2007

Denver Aquarium

Cameron just hates sharks, but we saw a lot of them!
Cameron looking scared b/c we were getting close to the shark exhibit! PS I made that scarf!

Dorie and her friends.



I love love love this purple fish, I named him Morado the sea-man!


Cam has always wanted to see this since he learned about it when he was small. It's a Japanese Spider Crab, and boy was it scary and mean looking. It decorates his shell with stuff from the ocean, this one didn't as much...just with moss.




My fav the seahorse... this is a pot-bellied one... and he was sooooo cute, moving his tail all around seaweed and such. His snout is my fav part!
We had fun with Laura-Beth and Steve, and then we went and the girls stomped the boys in pool!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!!!we are going to make an ocean mural tomorrow in class. i love you sis

lauren and brad said...

aquariums give me the heebie-jeebies. brad loves them, so we always have to go to them, but ick. they are so freaky.