Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Good weather

This is our friend Chris who asked Emily to marry him!!! They are getting married in Norman June 2! We will be there! This pic is while they decided to "steal" aluminum cans and take then to the can bank. They made $30 somthing and bought pipes with them.... oh boys.

I need to take advantage of the good weather. It won't stay for long. It feels like it's 60, but it's really just been so cold that 45 apparently feels awesome! I worked out, walked the dog, washed the car, and now i am gonna take Schnooze to the dog park! She'll love it!



My friends Michael and Lisa love Harry P as much as I do! But it made me sad when we started talking about the new book and movie coming out in July, and I don't remember a single thing from books 5 and 6. So, this morning while I rode the stationary bike... I started to re-read Harry P 5. I am starting to remember it again... but it will make me super excited for the movie!



Cam has been real sick. This morning he even thought he was going to have to stay home from school (which he NEVER misses school)... but after some good ole drugs, he was on his way to Den Sem.



Schnooze is still recovering from Habib, but I think it did her good to live with him for 4 days!

She is much stronger.



Don't forget people that tomorrow starts Lent with Ash Wednesday. What are you going to give up to become closer to God. My friend that will remain nameless and some other girls... decided to go along with me several years ago and give something up. They all messed up but pretended like they were still going on with the giving something up..... until I caught them. You know who you are, and I know where you live :).



So today is fat tuesday and at the Y they were making free smoothies for people. While I was reading on the bike.... there was a little girl with a nursery staff member, and they were looking for her mom. They called her overhead like 3 times, and they looked everywhere... even the bathroom and showers. Where was she? It made me nervous, but there was nothing I could do. I told the girl I had a puppy and she could hang out with me, but I think she just wanted her mom. I will try and follow up with that when I work out next.



Now I am going to take advantage of the nice day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am going to do that to, but i only can for a few more minutes, because i have a parent teacher conference at 4:45, love sus

Anonymous said...

amen for good weather. no idea what i am giving up for lent this year...some of my favorites from past years including Dr. Pepper in High School(had a headache for months) and The Bachelor tv show...any suggestions?

Lane Adair said...

I'm feelin for you having to live through the worst winter it seems ever in Colorado. I think they had the best one ever last year :)