Tuesday, October 31, 2006

liz is 1/4 of a century old BAHHHHH


I woke up that Friday morning (oct 27th) at dad's house in edmond. It was rather chilly (since it was 75 the day before). Mom and I ran errands all day. I got to eat lunch with my friend Genesis at Jason's Deli and it brought back good ol' memories with that darned good strawberry shortcake!!! I got to hang with Lo and Gabs too. Later I went to pick up cam from the airport!!! We headed on over to Chelino's in bricktown and I had a huge bday crowd with me!!! Matt, Laura, Andy, Chris, Emily, Blake, Mom, David, Lauren, and Brad (and of course me and Cam)!!! I had a grand old time and we had some yummy mexican food!!!!! We are dumb and didnt take any more pics. Those earrings I am wearing i got as a gift from Maggie! Yeah for bdays Boo for being old.

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

Uh...hello? Anybody there??? Still waiting...