Saturday, October 21, 2006

ahhh!



First off.... my big toe on my right foot... the toenail is falling off. it's only the left side, so for right now it's pretty secure. I thought I had a little to worry about, until today. I looked down, and dang it if my middle toe on my left foot... the toenail was just hanging off like it was chilling. what else was I to do but trim the whole sucker off. Part of it is still there, like a cm or something dumb like that. But I have never had a nail fall off, b/c apparently I took care of my nails... until i moved to CO???? But I look like a homeless person (like Audra when she used to wear socks with holes to work like me and genesis... sus did you do that too?). All my dang nails are falling off. So... being the smart nursey i am... I started taking prenatal vitamins. No growth yet, and it's been like 2 weeks. Geesh vitamin company. Did you know there was this shiney part under you toenail that is kinda hard? well there is. Wanna see? You cant really tell in the pic, it just looks like my polish is coming off, but I assure you, it's my nail falling off. Gross. The other pic is how snowy it was a frew days ago. That snow all melted the next day, but then when I woke up this morning it was CRAZY snowy, and of course, it has all melted too. BOO. 8 more days until sus's wedding, 6 more days til my birthday, and 5 more days til i leave for the SOONER STATE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Liz! I must say it made me laugh to see your toes on your blog! Hilarious! - Heidi

lauren and brad said...

You should be taking pre-natals anyway Mrs. married nursey! :) Only five more days til we see you! Love you! xoxoxoxoxxo, lolo

Anonymous said...

Hey baby,
now it's just 2 more days until your b-day and tomarro u get home! I can't wait to see you and Cam. Have a save and stress free trip.
Love ya,
Dad

Anonymous said...

remember when...every tennis season at least one of my toenails would turn black and then fall off...oh, the good ol days...

I would always try to hide it by painting my toe with fingernail polish

lauren and brad said...

why don't you blog again already? geesh!