Friday, November 10, 2006

crazy ahhhh


I know I am a bad blogger. I have been really super busy. I got home from the wedding, worked wednesday, off thursday, worked friday (was supposed to work fr-mon), left at 4:00 b/c I got sick (will talk about that in a min), called in sick sat, worked sunday and monday, off tuesday, worked wednesday, had a class thursday!!!! So the sickness... I got sick the last day in OK, kinda felt a little better, but not a while lot. When I woke up Friday morning I felt like crap, but knew I had to work to make us some money. I felt all headachey, super super nauseated (like i was going to have to actually throw up at work) and druggy feeling. so finally they let me go home at 4pm (woo hoo). But i got nervous that all those symptoms could be because I was pregnant.... thank the Good Lord, I am NOT pregnant! anyway I recovered on the couch that next day and felt pretty good sunday and greta monday. So I think it was some kinda flu. I didn't get a flu shot til monday. Anyway... Thursday after my class I got Schnooze's hair cut and bought her a cute aqua colored sweater :). I also went to target! I love target! AND AND AND.... my friend Susanne is due to have THE BABY in 6 days... HOLY COW!!! What is she gonna do with a baby????? YEAH BABIES!!!! Thursday afternoon I went to Heidi's house to teach her how to knit... I don't think I am a great teacher b/c I don't know correct terms and I am saying things like : pull that thing over that deal, and make that stitch come off the end of that thingy and don't get 2 pieces of string b/c that could make you add a stitch and make your scarf ugly. Thank goodness Heidi is a smart cookie, she had like 4 inches done by the time we left. After knitting Heidi and her hubby Josh, cam, and I went to get chinese and we ate at our house while our dogs played!!!! I do have to say that i am super excited for tonight though... wanna know why? We are re-celebrating my birthday!!!! Since cam and I didn't get alone time on my bday... we are doing it tonight! He started the day off by calling me to tell me happy birthday! Then later tonight we are eating at the fabulously acclaimed: Melting Pot! I can't wait b/c I have only heard amazing things!!! Also it is 3 more days until my sister's 22nd bday... geesh she's gonna be old! And I get to see her in 12 days!!!! Sorry sus, you have to wait on your bday present! That is all for today!
The pic is of The Angel Oak tree in south carolina, you'd have to look up the stats on it, but it's really old and really big. Cam and I got to go the Kim and Derek's beach house over spring break last year... they are pretty great uncles!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad you were sick lizzy poo. we do need to make up for some not hanging out time during december! you should get a little 4-pack pass to keystone and we can go up to the mountains :) they're on sell for 120 buckaroos until sunday!! or if not...you can take me to the melting pot any old time. love ya!

lauren and brad said...

It's about time you blogged!!:) I was worried. Sorry you have been so busy...but that is awesome that you are celebrating your birthday again! geesh!

Anonymous said...

i miss you sissy. i see you in one week from today.