Wednesday, August 20, 2008

pictures for my blog

These are pics I took from my phone


cameron motel
the curtains i made for the kitchen
i have only finished these, but will
make a set for the other window
and onther window by the stove.
this fabric is a $0.69 pillow case folks.

this is yesterday when we toured the gym
at DU. it has a practice ice rink and a stadium rink.

this is the stadium one. it also has an olympic size pool

and many many fun classes to take:

like yoga, pi-yo, hip hop, cycling, etc.

zoom in as far as you can.

you will see in the back window a

"baby on board" sign

and in the front passenger seat, someone smoking.

yes folks, the baby is in the car.

i was trying to take this so they wouldnt see me and kill me.

-

-

more later about curtains and cameron's dr. appt tomorrow.

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

i love the curtains.

speaking of smoking...mom quit! :)