Saturday, August 30, 2008

lip smackers

survey:
1. who LOVED lip smackers when they were in middle school/high school?
2. who thinks using my lip smackers celestial strawberry from
highschool is unsanitary and disease laden?
3. who is going to go buy some for nostalic purposes now?



1. mom and david will be here in a few minutes.
2. i had to take a shower at my friend heather's house, b/c poop water was coming out of our toilet, our shower was backing up with some weird black gritty water, and the pipe in the basement was leaking out water from the washing machine. and when cam poured water down the kitchen sink, the toilet overflowed. what in the world. glad we rent. plumber will be here in a couple hours... hopefully... holiday weekend.
3. 3 days off.

6 comments:

Mike and Susanne said...

Yeah for poop water!

lauren and brad said...

don't you love old houses! has happened to us AND my parents in last year. yeah for poop water!

wasn't a huge lip smackers fan. never been much into chapstick. totally wish i was but i seem to be crazy to remember to have it with me...

lauren and brad said...

p.s. always find myself buying chapstick etc. because it is so pretty and yummy and fun...have about 50 stashed around the house unused...want them? :)

Andy and Laura said...

I actually have that SAME lipsmackers and I do believe mine may be left over from high school as well....surely if it hasnt made us sick by now it is okay, right??

sus and chris said...

i love you it was so good to talk to my sis... i am still using that tangerine one you gave me!! i love it

Lane Adair said...

I had Dr. Pepper flavor. sounds pretty gross now.