Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random In The Life Of Liz

Schnooze being a cutey
This is where she is most of the day,
on the futon in the office
The pizza I made a week ago (delay in posting)
I used leftovers for the next day in cooking
A LIZ CANNON FIRST
it's a take on the previous post yumm-o pizza
But the night before i made naan and hummus and eggplant/onions
so i re-used the eggplant mixture and put oregano (fresh) on top!

This was not really what I had in mind making a scone
but i kinda winged it with sus's help
but instead of lightly spreading jam in the middle
i doused it, chalk full of blackberry jam
which made it more like a cobbler
which wasn't bad, just not what i had in mind


still v. tastey (v.= shout out to lo & leslie)



new keens!
We got our dividend back from REI
and i was able to get these and new mtb gloves
(those are for our mtb trip in july)
AND Cam still gets to use the other 1/2 of the dividend!
rei is so cool.





so cute huh? comfortable, yet stylish!





schnooze looks dead, but she's not. look at
her little paw over her nose :)

1. sorry it's taken me so long to post, comp sounds like it's about to die
and was going soooo slow
2. go to this blog, about a girl my same age who has CF
and was going in to get all the testing done to be on the double lung transplant list
and then found out she was pregnant
and this is her story thru her journey, told by her husband
3. cameron is stressed about getting enough counseling hours (90+) before he grads
and 27 more hours in culteral immersion (buddhism). so if you need counseling or not, pls go visit and request cameron at Lost & Found
or if you are a buddhist
call or email or comment so he can interview you!!!!
4. 2 months and 6 days til he graduates and we can call him
MASTER CAMERON
5. it is like 60 degrees outside!
6. movies i have watched in the past 2 days:
The Perfect Witness: SUCKED scary but made me feel gross
a story about a college film student who stalks this serial killer and then ends up
doing a documentary about his serial killings.... sounds good, but nope.
Becoming Jane: Okay, but really hard to get into
A story about Jane Austen and her life growing up (really about from 20-60 years old)
Across the Universe: just really bad minus how great the Beatles songs were re-done
A musical using all Beatles songs. Story line: some English kid comes to NY and makes
random friends and they all live together and he (Jude) falls in love with (Lucy) and
blah blah blah. I just couldn't get into this either.
Michael Clayton: weird weird weird... don't really know why why why George Cloony picked
this script. It was about a lawyer that ends up stumbling upon this 16 year old lawsuit
pertinant piece of info and was gonna be the hero (kinda reminded me of Erin
Brockovich) but he gets followed by the other side of the lawsuit people. Sounds good,
just a bad execution of the story.
Five People You Meet in Heaven: first off, didn't read the book, may have been my first
mistake. But it was weird and boring.
Story of old man carnival maitenence man that dies and his life in heaven. He meets 5
people that were significant in his life and comes to peace with them.
Tuesdays with Morrie: love love love love it!!!! Did read the book.
Story of a very busy sports writer that sees his old buddy college prof on the news, and
he is dying. He ends up spending every Tuesday with his until he dies, learning very
valuable lessons about life, love, and death. LOVED IT!
I know it looks like a lot of movies, but I had to turn off Across the Univ and 5 people you meet
in heaven, b/c they were sooooo boring.
7. I am planning some crafts this afternoon.
8. I am still doing my bi-weekly workout and even got some 8lb weights to lift so my awesomely huge muscles!
That's all for now, enjoy the day!







7 comments:

lauren and brad said...

love the keens.
thanks for the movie reviews.
need more info on the craft projects.
schnooze is cute.
tell cameron he can interview me...i'm kinda like a buddhist. :)

Leslie said...

a. cute shoes
b. i'd come over for that scon-bbler
c. crazy bad luck you had with movies there! saw across the universe and felt like i should've swung by haight/ashbury for some acid to enjoy it.

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Andy and Laura said...

Love the schnooze pictures and the shoes!!! I need some!! I can't believe that you watched so many sucky movies--but when I was sick I watched some seriously stupid movies on tv. and hey, stay posted for news about Froeses coming to colorado.....

Mike and Susanne said...

Schnooze, you are one hot babe (Rascal told me to write that!)

Thanks for the movie tips...I was going to rent some of those, but now I won't.

Any hemataturia lately? Suckaaaaaas!

sus and chris said...

i miss you... too bad that scone wasnt bombaliscious, because i dream about mine nightly!

Lane Adair said...

I love the keens!! they would make perfect work shoes for me...I have to hike up and down and all around our schools campus all day. They show off your tat nicely.

you are such a chef! I'll take a piece of that pizza..mmmm.

does cam have a couch that people lay on when they talk? that would be sweet.

too bad about across the universe. I was looking forward to that one. You gotta read the book 5 people you meet in heaven! it is a good one. I agree...the movie was a bit cheesy.

love you!