Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EGG-CITY

I was at Sam's Club today, getting ready to pull out
and I saw this guy pushing a cart full of eggs to his car
I said out loud (in my car)
HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF EGGS.
then i decided I needed to take a pic
but I had to do it sooooo discreetly so he didn't see me.
I think he did see me, but I tried to play it off.
Monday we went MTB (mountain biking)
and I had my first wreck. I am totally fine, but got scraped up.
Cameron, however endo'd and also hit his chest on his handlebars.
as i was trying to take a pic of his chest,
i was chasing him around the house
trying to take other pics of him.
this is with his new haircut (so cute isn't he?)
(but angry face b/c I was chasing him)

chest wound.
He was calling himself Harry Potter, and I said
"cam, that's on his head" and he said
"well then call me John Potter"
what?



my leg. but let me say, under the grease is a scratch.



mud, blood, and grease




my awesome beat up legs.


BOWLING ON EASTER.
I had to work Sunday, so I couldn't go to church.
But we had fellowship group that evening, and went
bowling. Although hardly anyone came:
me, cam, steve, LB, tim, and andy,
we still had a lot of fun!
cameron/slamcake


L to R: andy, tim, steve, LB, cameron

me. how lucky that an 11lb ball is green.
11 is my favorite number, and green is my fav color!
also, 11# is the perfect weight for me :)
me getting a strike (which i got like 5 that night!)

I don't know if you can tell but:
cam= 83
liz= 107
steve= 101
LB= hadn't finished
I totally beat TEAM COBRA! Even though they tried to play
it off that i kicked their butts!!!! WOO HOO!


The boys playing some retardo video game. They loved it.
Cam is sporting his "easter" shirt :)


PIG ROAST 3.15.08
our friends dad drove from SC with this in his truck.
It's not an above ground coffine thing, it's
a pig roaster. seriously.
the fire pit. it was a cool CO night
and this was perfect!



me & cam bundled up :)
Afterwards I did what I do at every party:
walked around and got peoples glass bottles/cans
to take home to recycle... i know i know,
i am a dork,
but a dork that wants to save the planet.
Now I am off to talk about all my life
problems at the psychologist.
And tomorrow JURY DUTY, BOO!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

dude. scars? badass.

Anonymous said...

the above is from lane btw