Tuesday, March 18, 2008

4 parts

PART 1
SCHNOOZE'S NEW HOME
I decided to get this tub out for storing bike stuff we are gonna sell.
when i heard the dryer buzz telling me to put the
dry sheets on the futon, I had to
kick schnooze out of her normal napping place
So i put some pillows in the bin, and put her in it.
She stayed for awhile, and i began to call her:
BUCKET DOG.

she loves it
see

then today as i was uploading pics, i look over and...
BAM, she's in the bucket on her own :)
i proceed to laugh out loud.
my little bucket dog, i am so proud.







PART 2


HOUSE ON FIRE


Sunday Night AHHHHH
cameron's not a yeller. but as i was checking my
email I heard him in the kitchen
making weird noises like he was dropping something.
Did he call out for help, no; did he yell, no; did he scream FIRE, no.
But our oven caught on fire...
and not that i cared our oven was on fire, but
i wanted to see it on fire. i mean it's not like we'd have to pay for it.
anyway, he had to use the fire extinguisher, and that crap's messy.
I didn't think you could tell in the pic, but ya, you can...
Super smoke filled house... at least it wasn't balls-cold outside,
we opened every window/door to our house, to de-smokify the place.

cam = firefighter



*shout out to mom, who made me keep a fire ext
in my college dorm
which i took to my next 3 college apts,
and my next house alone x 2 yrs,
and my move out to CO
so mom, thanks for making me dorky, but saving my life :)






PART 3



CRAFT TIME
cute/old picture cards

1. buy these blank cards
(cream woulda been cuter, but white = 50 for the same price of 40 creams)

2. scan some old photos you steal from your
grandma's house or your mom's house
(be smart when picking pics, look for ones that
have good themes for cards)

3. upload them onto kodak.com
and get several prints of each
At the end when you are checking

your order before paying,
you can add a white border to all pics for free.
Do that to make them look old

4. get those pics in the mail
and finally say "yesssssss" when the mailman brings them

5. Buy some of this (always handy... more projects later): craft spray

6. *Forgot, but when getting ready to start spraying, do it outside,
or line your whole house with newspaper,
otherwise there will be glue spray EVRYWHERE,
even if you think you are covering the whole house really well,
you'll find it on your channel changer)

7. Spray this stuff onto back of pic

8. press pic onto card

9. let dry for about 10-15 min

10. send to people to make them laugh/cry/wish happy bday/love/miss


this was me when i was a wee tyke

(inside might say.... AWWW NUTS... i forgot)



that pic in the top is of: me, lo, and lane sitting on a couch
on the left is my dad with a guitar and a cane
(that might say "on the road again")




uncle lance and his wife???
"congrats on the wedding"





PART 4



DAMN JURY DUTY


i'm not a student or a doctor or some famous person
i can't get out of it.
crap.
march 26
i'll keep you posted.
i am sure they won't let me take pics for the blog.... suckers.


P.S. don't get the flu (or whatever i had) unless you don't want to
eat for 24 hrs and puke a lot. Boo. I got better (monty python ehh ehh??).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up!!! crazy about the fire...glad you got it out! love ya!

Andy and Laura said...

cute little schnoozey...

do you remember when we lived at the commons and i set the stove on fire? i think i used that same fire extinguisher that time...

Mike and Susanne said...

Maybe Cameron is in the wrong line of work...you better get your mom a good Mother's Day gift come May, since she saved your life and all. Love the pic of Schnooze's cute little head sticking out of the blankets in the bucket. Rascal wishes he could share that bucket with her (if you know what I mean!?!?!?) Maybe it will be a murder trial and you'll have to be sequestered. Is that the right word? You have so many exciting things going on in your life!

Lane Adair said...

what is the one gonna say of us 3? "you're cute...but not as cute as a jones" or "family is awesome...until they make you be the donkey in the christmas play"

lauren and brad said...

this post is so funny. i'm in cali and noone is up yet except of course me and my babe. yeah for butt-crack rising time!
so glad your ma made you a dork and your hubbie is a hero. so cute of schnooze...love the cards. you are just too great!
xoxo