Monday, February 04, 2008

Hey, I have been good about posting

Hey people, I have been so good about posting, don't forget to look below at some other posts.


Just when I think my sister has had no influence on me, and I am a hippy on my own, I realize I am crazy. I was looking around on itunes (i got 2 gift cards, thanks to the Froeses and the Cannons). Anyways, I decided to listen to a couple Sigur Ros songs.... I mean there's no harm in listening right? But i really liked him (them?). Even though you can't understand him at all, it's just nice and soothing. So being the hypocrit I am (claiming not to be a hippy, when I know there is no doubt in my mind I am a granola head 100%), i purchased 4 songs! I like them.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

you're a hippiecrit!

sus and chris said...

you wish you could be like me!