Friday, February 22, 2008

Glasses Suckas

I FINALLY got my new glasses!
here they are:


you can't really see my glasses here, but this is my
$8 shirt from target
here they are, nice and purple and hip

side view (not trying to show off the brand, that's just how they are)


blurry shot sorry, but aren't they cute?
the little black and white dogs in the background
are salt and pepper shakers :)



schnooze needed some reading glasses
So, today is my one day off in between 7 days of work, blah.
so dr. cameron and I went for lunch at a thai place,
then i am running errands while he does some work at school,
then we are relaxing at stella's coffee shop
hope all is well.
i will see some of you lovely people in 7 days!!!!
especially: ben
mom, david, dad, maggie, gram, g-pa, maybe the froeses
and anyone else that wants to see me :)


PS: a new 8mm video camera came 2 days ago in the mail, so now
i can transfer old home vids of me and sus onto DVDs :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

cute! my glasses are never as cute.

lauren and brad said...

cute specs!

can't wait to see you! xoxo

Lane Adair said...

way to go cam! and very cute glasses =) I miss mine sometimes. they made me feel smart.