Saturday, February 02, 2008

got tagged by katie- see next blog also

Just when I thought I had run out of things to blog about, I got tagged. I'll cut the rules short and I'll do two items listed:Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
1. to every persons in the world astonishment, caffeine does NOT affect me
2. i took calculus in highschool for fun as an elective, along with AP stats (elective also)
(also in college i took these for electives: personal fitness, raquetball, and guitar)
3. when i am stressed i clean
4. i am more excited about SOMEDAY being pregnant than actually having a baby
5. if i could have one whole entire room to myself, i would fill it to the brim with crafting supplies
1. Ireland (want to see)
2. Patagonia (want to see)
3. Alaska (want to see)
4. Italy (want to see again... 1998 summer)
5. Maine (want to see)(almost went in Sept for a wedding but didn't)

2 comments:

sus and chris said...

thanks sis

Leslie said...

ooh, fun! thanks!