Tuesday, December 04, 2007

wahoo

1. I have sent all my christmas gifts out besides one
2. all the presents are wrapped and under the tree
3. i got my hair cut today and it's cute
4. i spent some bday money at whole foods and got:
-alba skin care items
-choc. truffles
- cinn/sugar chips with sweet sip
- a free 5 min massage
- kambucha tea: guava (best kind so far)
- tomato basil soup that was so good
- cameron's fav grind in the store honey nut peanut butter (for him)
5. I spent more bday money at bbw:
- hand soap for bathroom
- foot and hand cream (hardcore softening)
6. and some more getting 2 candles at yankee candle store
7. i finished knitting a scarf in cute yarn
8. i am obsessed with america's next top model
9. tonight is a new House
10. at whole foods i saw the diapers Lo was talking about that have an outer part, and there is a special inner part you can flush/toss/put in compost... and it only takes 50-150 days to decompose (plastic diapers take at least 500 years.... boo): it was $24 for the starter pack of 2 diapers and 5-10 liners... and the 40 pack liner set was $15... not bad for less poo clean up)
Makes me wanna use those?!?!??!?!?
11. it's 65 degrees here?!?!?!
12. I am getting a dove holding an olive branch tattood on my left foot the 15th!!! My friend Shellie is coming and she designed a cross for her inner arm!
13. i can't wait for christmas!!!

That is all for now!

5 comments:

Mike and Susanne said...

America's next top model is my favorite show too!!! The difference between us is that you could actually be a model on the show!

sus and chris said...

you've been busy little sissy...

Anonymous said...

hey girl, check my blog...i know you want to. you will like it!

lauren and brad said...

hey! love the list.
i have seen those diapers, but they are not the ones we use...
we got our presents in the mail! you are too much! should we wait until christmas to open them???

lizcannon said...

YES YOU HAVE TO WAIT until christmas.... crazy lady!