Monday, December 17, 2007

tattoos & babies

So, I had planned this for awhile, but I was pumped it finally happened.
I was getting my second tattoo... Liz was getting inkd :)
I was going with my friend Tim, and he was getting my old tattoo on his wrist.
And I was getting a dove on my left foot.
Tim goes to school with cam, and during the break, he is working as a limo driver...
His new nickname is Lloyd Christmas... he kinda looks like him.
So Tim says he is gonna be a little late., but it's totally gonna be worth it.
And he pulls up in a limo!!!!!!!!!! Crazy huh?
The first pic was taken later after the tattoo.
We went to Celebrity Tattoo in Lodo on Market Street!!
Tim driving the limo :)
Tim aka Llyod Christmas after he got to our house

before shot of my foot... so clean and fresh


Mark mark my tat artist cleaning my foot and putting the design on it



Actually doing the tattoo with the very sharp needle. Boy did it hurt.... 45 min of
pretty excrutiating pain, nothing like Lo's childbirth, but I was seriously
wondering if it was as painful as childbirth.... it was so much worse than my
other tattoo. No pain no gain right? Some dude told me pain was just weakness leaving the body...

the after!!!! Isn't it awesome!












new and old tats


Then at our christmas party for our fellowship group, sara, brian and Odette's baby was there, and we made her hold up this book and it totally looked like she was for reals reading it!!!!



Sara Ellis reading the Cognitive Behavior Book :)
So cute isn't she. She's even sitting up on her own!
At our party we did a Dirty Santa, and I got candy, cameron got an easter mug, and there were some pretty crazy gifts such as: super girls steering wheel cover, carmal popcorn, 3 grass covered easter bunnies, a sewing kit.... and much much more ;)
That's all for now.... 8 days til christmas!!!!!











5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Do tattoos on your feet fade like ones on your toes? I don't have one on my toe, but my friend does and it looks washed out now I guess from wearing sock and shoes. Just wondering in case I decide to get inkd. I think I'll try childbirth first though :)

lizcannon said...

the one on my right foot is a little faded, i have had it about 2 1/2 years, but i think toe ones fade faster.

sus and chris said...

you forgot to mention that it was MINE first!!! j/k ps i did end up getting that flaming tiger tattoo, so you better make an appointment. haha. its super cute! i love you!

lauren and brad said...

just so you know...i've done both and childbirth hurts much much worse.

what? sus got a flaming tiger? yowza.

i love the dove! it's cute!

Mike and Susanne said...

I love the tattoo! Wish I was brave enough to get one!