Monday, December 10, 2007

hello all!





Cold as Crap!!!!
I didn't take any pics, but friday-sunday it snowed and we got about 4 inches or so.
Thank goodness the mountains got some, or nobody would ever get to ski.
So: apparently it's crazy iced over in Okla and most people didn't have school!
Sus said some people didn't have power :(.
Today I : mailed Lane & Jess's Present!
took the recycling to the 'brary
went to the bank
got some more kombucha tea that i am obsessed with, sus told me it gets addicting
went to the grocery (brought my own paper sacks too) and got lots of good stuff
made 2 kinds of doggie treats for my baby (she likes them) (one kind required 3 jars of chicken baby food,
and the other kind req 1 can of pumpkin???)
made 2 kinds of cookies (choc no bake & oatmeal/walnut/cran-orange)
finished jenny mcarthy's book on her son with autism (it's good read it!)
am gonna make dinner for cam (he's in his finals week!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I feel like a hippy dippy now, and I think it's b/c i have to try and convince all my friends they should recycle. and also since reading that jenny mcarthy book, i dont want my kids to get vaccines. and b/c i though about it and lauren taught me, i now want to use cloth diapers. and my friend kimiko used cloth wipes, so i wanna do that too, b/c it makes more sense (just get some kinda cloth don't know what kind... and put it in a tupperware with soap, water, and baby oil or something like that and then throw then in the same bin you throw your cloth diapers into....wash them the same). But i am going all organic and wanting to just be so green. and i know it's not a bad thing, but i just never thought i would be so darn hippish. For goodness sakes... it's my sister that's the hippy. (no offence sus)
CONGRATS to my friends gabs and andy... they got engaged! Check out her website on the righthand side!!!!
That's all i know for now... oh no it's not!!!!!
I am officially getting my tattoo at 5pm on saturday with my friends tim and shellie!!!!
Also we get to go see cam's fam jan 3-7!!!!
saw august rush with keri russell... it's okay.
peace out fools!


5 comments:

Leslie said...

ooh! pumpkin's GREAT for added fiber and stopping up that doggie diarrhea. post the recipes - Hudson would be forever grateful!

lauren and brad said...

it's fun to be green.
i've been meaning to take my own sacks to the grocery! good idea! i have sooooo many! :)
p.s. ben isn't getting vaccines either. it's quite the baby debate these days.

Anonymous said...

lane and jess a present!! what! what! did you draw our names?? =) definately don't miss scraping that snow off my car in the a.m....we had Fall Storm 2007 last week...it rained for about 5 minutes...and it was breaking news. Californians....

Anonymous said...

if you really want to be green you should quit your job and move to charleston and work for me. half-moon built a LEED platinum certified building by the USGBC. it's the first in sc and the first under version 2.2 in the nation. but besides that, then you'd be near me and the beach! are y'all getting a bio fuel car next? miss you. have fun with cam's family. love polly

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out for the engagement!!! you are so cute! love ya and miss ya!!!!