Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You have never seen anything more hilarious



Okay, so Cameron and I were down in the dumps and we decided to do something about it. So, let me take you back a couple weeks to Target. I was looking through the dollar bin, which I highly reccomend, and I found exactly what i had been looking for. dun dun dun.... a reindeer costume for Schnooze!!!!!! it even had little booties! so fast forward a couple weeks. Cameron and I remember trying to dress her up like santa last year, but the costume was too small (loose some weight dog), but it was hilarious! So we put the whole outfit on including the booties! She didn't want to walk on them and kept picking up her feet, it was pretty much the funniest thing ever!!! She was so cute!

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

She looks so cute! I am proud of you for using humor to pick you up when you are down. We are all thinking about you and hope you know how much we love you and Cameron. Hang in there xoxoxoxo

Mike and Susanne said...

Rascal thinks that Schnooze looks HOT in her reindeer outfit!!