Saturday, November 25, 2006

awesome (sarcastic)

Sorry I havent blogged in awhile.... things have been crazy. Monday and Tuesday I worked. Sus and Chris came in on tuesday night. From wednesday to friday/early Saturday morning my family was here to celebrate thanksgiving. we played a lot of games and cooked and ate a lot. Boy, I have to say that never again will i cook for thanksgiving, that is too stressful... we'll order everything next year. I will probably make pies though, i like doing that. Anyway, keep me in your prayers. Love Liz & Cameron Cannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz, I found you through Suzanne's site. Wow, you are in CO now. Your pics are great and can I just say that you and Cameron could not be any cuter together. It looks like you are doing great, and I am so glad. I miss you. Hope all is going well. Take care. -Love Morgan