Monday, September 25, 2006

schnooze and sus


Susanne Brooke Jones
&
Christopher William Kramer
together with their parents
annouce their wedding on
October 29, 2006 in the afternoon
FINALLY.
Also I thought Schnoozeberry McSchnauzerpants
looked cute basking in the sun.
Keep in mind it's like low 60s here and our heater and
fireplace were broken yesterday when it was in the 40s.
So Schnooze needed to bask (wearing her sweater).
So, all of you reading this will see that I am flying into OKC
October 26(the day before my bday) at 12:34pm.
If you want to hang out with me before I leave that monday
call me or email me!
I love you all. Congrats sus and brother.
PS: apparently her ring is really pretty!

3 comments:

kate said...

yea! i'm glad it all worked out!!

that's the weekend i'll probably be going to OKC!! maybe we'll fly together....

lauren and brad said...

hey! update your blog again! i did! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you!!!!!!