Monday, September 11, 2006

9.11.2006 .... so many things





First off, I know these are 4 very random pics, but I will explain.
#1: Me & Sus when we were wee. I just wanted to say that when I think of my little sister, this is the image I get in my head. No matter if she's 4, 13, 17, or 21, this is how I will picture her. Little forever.
#2: This is my new purse that I didn't really need, but I loved.
#3: I never have long nails ever b/c I can't stand them, but for some reason I havent cut them in awhile. They are so darned long.... WOW! I can tap on things!
#4: Susanne Brooke Jones & Christopher William Kramer, I wish I could say more than this, but I am just in utter excitement, shock, joy, and gladness. Sus called me today and said that her and Chris want to get married... SOON! Like real soon! I am just so happy to know that Sus knows what it feels like to be in so much love you can't stand it and you have to do something about it! This pic of them, is when they were in a tree making animal noises at people down below them.... they will make a great couple! Ben would have never done that with her.... Cameron might still :). I know they will be happy forever. I am glad she will be my little sis forever.
Just think, all three Jones girls getting married in the same 5-6 months??? Holy crap. Also, can you imagine that dad almost added to the marriages... to make all 4 in one family get married in the same 5-6 months? wow, we are an awesome family if I do say so myself!!!!!
Pray for sus and chris, that they will be able to listen to the Lord, and he will advise them in the decisions they need to make to make things work out for His plan. Pray for them to continue ot know happiness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks sis, your the best, i love you dearly.