Sunday, September 17, 2006

THE QUESTION...


christopher kramer called me today and this is what he said (don't worry, it's not a secret). "hey liz, how's it going? i was calling to tell you that i love your sister very much and i want to spend the rest of my life with her. i want you to know that i want to ask her to marry me!" HOLY CRAPPOLI!!!!! that's awesome (even though i already knew they wanted to get married and i told sus to tell him he better call and ask me). My reply to him was... (while in the midst of crying) that makes me so happy! but i hope you know you better treat her so amazing or i will have to kill you, and i will. yeah for love birds!!!!! this is a picture that will be changing soon... (the one on the right will become chris in the suit (hoping he will wear pants), and sus in a little more fancy of a white dress). I'll hold on to this one though :) she'll always be my little sis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks sis, i am happy that your whole life is now about chris and i!

Ryan and Katie said...

Hi, I know you don't know me but I am Lauren's friend. Congrats to your sister and those pics are sooo adorable! They definitely need to be displayed somewhere at the reception or rehearsal dinner!

Anonymous said...

sus called me today and I almost pooped my pants! how exciting for sus and chris!! they are cute.