Saturday, September 09, 2006

Football season...






Wow, today was pretty awesome. I was supposed to get EA'd (excused absence...when they have too many nurses and very little patients) this morning, but I didn't. So I go into work, it was a busy day but that made it go by all the faster. And they let me know I would get to go home at 1:00!!!! Cameron was mountain biking with Steve, Josh, and Heidi, and had to drop the car off at work before the left. He has a minor ball smooshing wreck, and the pics are posted here! So, not only did I get to take care of some really old people )which i loveeeee to death), but work seems to be going better. I knew it wouldnt suck forever, but it sure felt like it. This really fun lady, Cher, got engaged last thursday and we spent most of the past 2 days talking about that. people are starting to get me better, and i them also. So, I got to leave work about 2:00pm and as I walked out the door, it felt like football season. football ahhhh. it was just the weather and the feeling and the beauty. the funny part is, we don't live in a college town, we live in this weird nfl town. don't get me wrong, i am sure the broncos are great, but they aren't anyone's alma mater. traditions. i watched the OU game on tv (they played washington) and i didn't care if we won (okay that's a lie) but just the feeling of the windows open, the fall air coming in, and i don't know... football. today we got a card from apparently my favorite cousin (since no one else has even contacted me...poo faces), and she is quitting her job, her hub started his masters, and they are almost finished flipping a house!!!!! talk about stressful. maybe they will move out to CO???? BY THE WAY... TODAY IS MY MOM'S 51st birthday!!! woo hoo mom! she and her HUSBAND were getting close to california when i talked to her today. they are on their 2 week annual camping trip/ honeymoon! So, we are going to make dinner now... hopefully some edamame, and i am gonna go finish the pathetic danielle steele book i am reading (Ranch). Tomorrow's agenda... dinner with Josh and Heidi after work!!!! I am glad you all love us b/c we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sis, i called you but no answer. i hope laney-poo doesnt read this, because she has hung out with you! uh-oh. call me i want to talk to you.

Anonymous said...

I have read this jerk face! see if I ever come visit in mexican town again! j/k love ya.