Thursday, November 08, 2007

Susy is almost 23!

I am going to oklahoma tomorrow for the celebration of my sister and grandma's birthdays, my dad's wedding to maggie, and to see my cousins lo and brad and possibly my second cousin axle!
Here is a medly of pics for you to enjoy and me and my sister sus!
My sophomore yr in HS and sus was in 7th
washing the car :), this was in broken arrow, okla...
check out how large and saggy sus's diaper was ;)

check out those sunglasses


i think in 2004, the indigo girl concert in okc



I made musical instruments... a shaker thing and a tambourine type thing,
i was bound to be in band. sus however
was dressed up as a little hawaiian hula girl,
love the shoes. and yes i know
she is cuter than me in ALL the pics...
but wait until i post a pic of her in 3rd grade someday....
Sometime in college?!??! sophomore year or something!

my first day in the dorms at OU


mother's day 2004 i think!

I love my little sisle... she's so worried about me not worrying that her house is messy, b/c she knows i want it clean, but she doesnt have time. and honestly, i do want it clean, but it's means so much more that she cares :) So SWEET!
see ya tomorrow sis!

4 comments:

lauren and brad said...

i love sisters. :)

Ryan and Katie said...

Those are some pretty cute pics! Aren't sisters great?

Lane Adair said...

thanks, sister. I love sisters too. I bet you guys are having a blast right now! are you coming home for thanksgiving???

sus and chris said...

thanks sis. you are the best. i had fun with you. we sure are cute. did the popcorn popper make it home alright? love you