Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my 26th bday extravaganza!

Thursday night before my bday (on sat) Cam took me to the Melting Pot!!!
I went shopping at Target with Odette before and got this whole outfit!
The skirt, jacket, and super sparkly shoes!
I loved it!
We are holding hands, b/c my overstuffed belly was poking out and it made me look prego
there are the shoes!

at the melting pot


with some fancy pomegranite martini



cam eating cheese!


Then Saturday on my bday, we picked mom and david up from the airport, ate lunch downtown, then went to Whole Foods to get stuff for sushi that night! Mom/David had never been to WF, and they wished they had more time and there were less people (I agree)!


Our shrimp/veggie tempura... emily was in charge of this...
she and matt ogt a baby deep fryer for the registry!!! Tasty!



the sushi!






mom and emily doing all the cooking!


me and odette!


cam


me drinking some of matt and emily's homemade wine (this was cranberry peach)

cam came out with a cake, and the candles said 22...
how sweet, he knew how bad i DIDNT want to be 26 :)
(sad rockies game in background... also look at brian's face, he looks silly)
cam and steve thought deep frying a sushi roll
would be tasty... but they said it was soooo gross

lindsay, katie, me, lauren
aren't they so cute!


team cobra


steve doing guesstures
(we also played madlibs: dysfunctional family... it was hilarious)

Monday: pic of me and mom with her "grand-dog" and we are about to take them back to the airport. David was never in any pics, but i promise he came! Sunday we ate greek food and went shopping for my bday! I got some good shampoo (biolage) and some craft stuff from Martha Stuart from Michaels... and some yarn!!!
Don't mom and i look like twins???
Yeah for good bdays!
Then I had tuesday off, and made a lot of cute homemade cards.
Then I worked wed, Thurs, Fri... and now i am off!!!
Tomorrow I help Emily and Matt move into their new condo! And Just b/c my cousin lauren warned me when I got engaged... I checked my ring prongs everyday, and noticed they were all bent up, so i have to take my ring in tomorrow ... i hope they can fix it while i wait, i feel naked with just the wedding band on.
That's all she wrote.

5 comments:

Lane Adair said...

how fun! I love your mom and david, they're so cool. the sushi looks delicious! is it hard!! I love whole foods! jess calls it "whole paycheck" he is a dork.

Ryan and Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Mike and Susanne said...

Yeah for turning 22!! Got one of your cute homemade cards in the mail yesterday! Love the new outfit!

sus and chris said...

i cant wait til you come!!! i love you, glad you had fun with out me!

lauren and brad said...

it's about time for the pics! :)
looks like a very good birthday. i know how you feel turning 26...but what if you were 28? good thing i don't know what that's like. :)
we're excited to see you this week-end and to finally get our surprise! i tried to get it out of sus last night but she is a tough cookie. xoxo