Monday, September 17, 2007

THURSDAY

So Thursday I got to OKC about 1230, and Sister Bear picked me up!
She got me a necklace and earring and a bag of coffee
(1st 2 from moracco and third from sb's). We went back to her place
and i saw this scary spider on her neighbors house!
it was the size of my palm, it was so scary, but sus says it's non-poisonous!

Then we left for Tulsa for the Indigo Girls concert!!! It was at Cain's ballroom and
you have to stand the whole time... ahh! we're too old to stand that long!
We got some sushi beforehand, and it was tastey!
My new necklace! and us in front of the concert place!

In the concert!


Amy and Emily rocking out... Amy Left, Emily Right!



Amy jammin with her harmonica

Emily jammin

both jamming out


Then after we drove home, and it was a long 1 1/2 hour drive for a
couple of tired gals. We got home about 1am. Boo. But it was totally worth it!
I swear Emily made eye-contact with me and smiled!


(i guess this is nothing in comparison what
happened with Lane (see her blog)
she met tom freakin hanks at her freaking school)

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

i always thought there were more than two indigo girls.

you two are the cutest sisters ever.